Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Terrorist Attack at Ararat Acres!

I wish it weren't true. It is. We have a terrorist on site. He has infiltrated the ranks at Ararat Acres. And now damage, destruction, and mayhem abounds. If he weren't so darn cute, I think I'd beat him (just kidding PETA!).
Leo the Wonder Kitty has struck again. TWICE I have planted my spring garden in little peat pots.

The second time, I thought I learned my lesson, and I planted them WITH PROTECTION. Charlie and I both thought my little pots would be safe from a wanton kitty cat. I should have known better. He was showing way too much interest to my initial planting process.








This morning, I went out to check on my pots, and I was met with this: (and yes, there are supposed to be dirt, seeds, and seed markers in the aforementioned pots).





I think I need to plant some catnip for a hyperactive cat.... maybe a little herbal "medicinal weed" for my sweet little (appearing to be contrite) kitty? Contrite my foot, I think he's planning his next terrorist event. Look out world!

2 comments:

  1. That is just too cute. We need to notify the authorities and certainly don't let that naughty boy travel internationally :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send Leo to Auntie Michelle's house for a few weeks. Then you can get your seeds going and I can stock up on Leo lovin'! :-D I don't promise that he will be reformed when I give him back to you, though.

    ReplyDelete